1. Get in touch with the coordinator to confirm your staying abroad.
2. Confirm the date of your trip. Please note that you hold your tickets and the corresponding receipt.
3. Have you renewed your travel documents (ID or Passport)?
4. Have you arranged your medical insurance? (the issued European Insurance Card is it valid abroad)?
5. Confirm the allowable luggage weight (from the air carrier) in order to avoid paying extra money.
6. Get informed about the weather conditions and take with you the appropriate clothing.
7. Arrange your bank transactions (valid credit cards ?)
8. Buy a travel guide for the country of your destination and study before you fly.
9. Brush up your English language.
10. ....have a nice and safe trip.
On your arrival and Staying:
1. Study carefully all the received documents and material.
2. Ask about discount cards (or group tickets) for your bus or train transfers.
3. Follow and stand by the simple rules for your personal safety (don't go to unknown places alone, activate your cell phone)
4. In case that you are a theft victim, please report this to the police/ and or to the coordinator. In serious cases of injuries the Embassy or the Consulate should be informed.
5. Benefit from your staying abroad in order to learn about the local history and the civilization. Get to know the other students (colleagues) and maintain a friendship.
6. Don't forget to hold all the necessary documents and receipts in order to claim your travel and living expenses..
7. It is very useful to les us know of your experience. Please send a text (no more than 10 lines) to firstname.lastname@example.org, describing your positive and/or negative points of your gained experience. The collected texts will appear in our site (on the entity "experience").